Being a beginning teacher is not an easy task. Often, you don't know what you don't know until you don't know it. LCTA is offering a FREE program designed to help beginning teachers navigate their early career bumps.
- trusting environment
- avenue to ask and address concerns
- veteran teacher support
- practical problem-solving
Our first Face-to-Face meeting of the second cycle is scheduled for Wednesday, January 24th at Godby High School from 5:00 PM -7:00 PM.
If you did participate in the first semester cycle, please complete the survey below:
If you know of any other colleagues or friends that would like to participate in this supportive program for beginning teachers that is focused on the beginning teacher's needs, please sign up and share the opportunity.
By Wednesday, 1/10/18, please use this link to answer the following questions. http://leonsclassroomteachers.org/contact-us/
- Will you be participating in the second cycle?
- Will you be in attendance at the January 24th meeting?
- Have you completed the survey?
- Do you have any colleagues or friends that would like to participate? If so, please provide their email address and name.